Date: 2019/02/06 / Author: ReaVaya Admin / Category: Latest News
- part of the Rea Vaya Phase 1C infrastructure will feature 30.5km of extensive walking and cycling paths in Alex, improved pavements along Louis Botha Avenue, and a dedicated cycle and walking path, with an iconic bridge, from Alexandra to Sandton.
- that eating, and drinking is not allowed on buses or in stations, and stations have no ablution facilities.
- Rea Vaya is disabled friendly. Graded wheelchair ramps, textured handrails and audio and visual messaging on the buses are some of the features incorporated into Rea Vaya to make it more accessible to people with disabilities.
- if you load with larger amounts, you score bonus points - and bonus points get you FREE extra trips on Rea Vaya.
- if you "tap out" of one bus/station and "tap in" to another bus/station, and you do so in under 15 minutes, you will not be charged for a second trip.